The Examiner Newspaper Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Examiner Newspaper Team

This is a team forum for 'The Examiner' Newspaper. It is based on real life stories, Club Penguin and MCCP Forums. It was created and is managed by Stalamite and Pen Rua. The Assistant manager is Steve Green and the founder of this forum is Samwesty999.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Problem Has Gone OTT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pen Rua

Forum Problem Has Gone OTT Empty
PostSubject: Forum Problem Has Gone OTT   Forum Problem Has Gone OTT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey guys,

Pen Rua here, manager/producer of "The Examiner", I was the on the Xat, and I saw the scroller "Forum Competition". I asked Sam, who happened to be on, about it and he told me. It has gone OTT. I personally prefer this one. There must be some way of sorting this out.

Please, help find a solution.

~ Pen Rua.
Back to top Go down
Samwesty999
Admin

Forum Problem Has Gone OTT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem Has Gone OTT   Forum Problem Has Gone OTT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:48 pm

I agree! It has gone other the top, a bit too competitive and a bit stupid. I will just leave you (Pen Rua) and Stala to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
https://examinernewspaper.board-directory.net

Forum Problem Has Gone OTT
Page 1 of 1